PEOPLE IN THE FRONT OFFICE SIT IN COMFORT 365 DAYS PER YEAR. WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE GUYS MOVING PRODUCT?
IT'S GOING TO BE A HOT ONE THIS YEAR. GET THEM A BIG FAN!
2017 Industrial HVLS Fan
The Best HVLS Fan on the market continues to improve. Safer. Stronger. More Efficient.
Our HVLS airflow pattern ensures air movement reaches all corners of your facility, maintaining consistent conditions throughout your building and eliminating condensation issues that may affect worker comfort, floor traction or product integrity.
This is more than just a Big A$$ Fan, we've gone beyond the hype to deliver real results.The Serco Industrial Series Fan is advancing HVLS technology through advanced controls, improved airflow, and energy effeciency. The Serco ATEC features an advanced blade profile which means greater product life, while the five (5) blade design achieves maximum airflow efficiency. Inspiration for the blade and winglet design come from the Apache Attack Helicopter. Our black, anodized blades look great and deliver the airflow you expect.
- Keep employees cool and comfortable. The 2-3 mph breeze delivers the equivalent of a 7-11 degree reduction in the perceived temperature.
- Reduce energy consumption. Working with the HVAC system, Serco fans help regulate temperature from ceiling to floor, which can allow a facility to raise its thermostat setting 3 - 5 degrees. This creates a potential energy savings of up to 4% per degree change.
- Protect product integrity. Air circulation helps keep food and produce dry and fresh, reducing potential for decay or spoilage - Air circulation reduces stagnant air, hot and cold spots and condensation - Serco fans are also designed to operate in reverse, which helps de-stratify air in cool season operation.
- Improve working conditions. Floor condensation is minimized, keeping floors drier and safer for foot and motorized traffic - Improved indoor air quality through the dispersing of fumes - Fans can be operated from a centralized location using Serco iFAN network controls (sold separately), allowing a facility to easily monitor fan activity and performance.
- Contribute to LEED certification in various categories. Energy efficiency and atmosphere. Indoor environmental air quality. Innovation and design.
Our HVLS Fans are Designed for Year-Round Use
HOW HVLS FANS WORK
The Serco ATEC’s fan blade design produces a massive, cylindrical column of air that flows down to the floor and outward in all directions, creating a horizontal floor jet that relentlessly circulates air in extremely large spaces. This “horizontal floor jet” pushes air a greater distance before it is pulled back vertically toward the blades. The greater the down flow, the greater the air circulation and resulting benefits. In the colder months, fans can be run in reverse to circulate the hot air trapped at ceiling level, known as destratification. Independent test prove Serco to be the best HVLS fan you can buy. Order your new warehouse fan today!
HVLS FAN SIZES RANGE FROM 8' DIAMETER UP TO 24' DIAMETER.
Designed to be the Safest and Most Efficient HVLS Fan
What are the Benefits of HVLS Warehouse Fans?
(Be sure to show this to everyone in the air conditioned office)
- Provides a more comfortable, uniform temperature for employees
- Changes the perceived temperature of an employee by 7-11 degrees
- Slow movement is quiet and non-disruptive to employees and the work environment
- Air movement keeps facility floors dry – improving overall safety
- Condensation is minimized – protecting the facility and product from moisture and mold
- Helps circulate and minimize the effect of forklift exhaust and stagnant or musty air
- Equalizes temperature to a +/- 1 to 2 degree difference from floor to ceiling
- Improves environmental conditions at the top of storage racks
- Reduces the load on air handlers and improves cycle times
- Reduces extreme heat at mezzanine levels in warehouse
- Digital touchscreen control can be password protected, so you're in charge
The Details Matter.
Make This YOUR Fan
Custom Powder Coated Blades
Custom Logo on Hub Cover
Custom Color Winglets
Corrosion Resistant Package
Indoor/Outdoor Temperature Control
BACNET Interface Card
NEMA 4X Enclosure
Exhaust Fan Integration
External Wind Sensor
Multiple Building Control
Fire Control System Interface
Does your facility have Sustainability & LEED Initiatives?
Energy and Atmosphere
- Prereq 2 – Minimum Energy Performance [Required]
- Credit 1 – Optimize Energy Performance [1-19 points]
Indoor Environmental Quality
- Prerequisite 1 – Minimum Indoor Air Quality Performance (Required) &
- Credit 2 – Increased Ventilation [1 point]
- Credit 7.1 – Thermal Comfort—Design [1 point]
Innovation in Design
- Credit 1 – Innovation in Design [1-5 points]
Our HVLS Installations Are Rock Solid
Order your customized fan today!