In 2018, Rice Equipment will celebrate its 65th anniversary and we undoubtedly recognize that our employees are a key factor in our success. Rice Equipment company prides itself on providing growth and career development opportunities and a great working environment, evidenced by the modal employee tenure of 20+ years.
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Rice Equipment is a regional leader in the installation and repair of loading dock equipment and industrial doors. Our products and services set us apart from the competition, and are fueling strong growth for our company. As we continue to grow, we have an opening for a Field Service Technician - based out of Bridgeton, MO.
This position is responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing and upgrading a wide variety of warehouse equipment and industrial doors at commercial facilities throughout Eastern Missouri & Southern Illinois. Service Technicians work independently or in small teams, and work directly with customers and our sales force to ensure our customers have safe, efficient warehouse operations.
In return for your skills and hard work, Rice Equipment offers competitive starting pay with annual salary reviews, a comprehensive benefits program, and a retirement program with 401(K) with company match. We also provide excellent training and ample opportunity for advancement.
Field service technicians must have a minimum of 1 year(s) of experience welding.
Experience and Skills:
This position has the following requirements:
- Great mechanical aptitude
- The ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work outdoors, operated powered equipment, and lift up to 60 pounds
- Drive a service truck, with a good driving record and passing a DOT drug test and physical
- Welding skills and prior field service experience required
- Ability to learn a wide variety of equipment and skills quickly